Sunday, October 31, 2010

My bucket list -26/100 things to do before I die?


1.Go Bungee jumping
2.Go sky- diving
3.Run butt naked on a secluded beach
4.Fall head over heels in love
5.Travel the world
6.Spend a holiday on a tropical island
7.Be successful
8.Pursue my own business in PR/ Fashion/ Advertising/ Beauty Spar
9.Pursue dancing as a part-time career
10.Purchase a home in the Greece, Spain or Italy
11.Be happy with my partner
12.Party on a yacht
13.Work on a cruise liner ship in my profession
14.Meet Edward Westwick of Gossip Girl aka Chuck Bass
15.Meet Mandela before he dies
16.Paint my own paintings
17.Train homeless people to become skillful beings
18.Be famous
19.Laugh out loud in a library
20.Do a short course in Photography
21.Make amends with all the people that I somehow treated unfairly in life
22.Get my license, which should be any time soon now!
23.Visit Robin Island
24.Trace my ancestral roots
25.Write a book on my life
26.Meet Donald Trump, Oprah, Madonna, Leonardo Di Caprio, Kim Kardashion and her sisters
27. Own a Blackberry


This is all I was able to conjure up in my head right now, and the list is not put in any order. I think that bucket lists are there to keep you on track of your achievements, making sure that your ambitions are still in place, or maybe if you do change your mind about what you wrote, you could look back and laugh at it one day.

What was listed are things that came off the top of my head, meaning those are the ideas that have been smouldered into my brain and one cannot escape those thoughts, other than to put them on paper. I’ve only done 26 because that is where I am right now in terms of my life, and my age.

I only have 26, but if you feel you want to add onto my bucket list, please feel free to add to the list, and reach the 100th things you would do before you die.


Until next time... Chow Bella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment