Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling into the wrong trap!



Have you ever felt like you not sure if you made the right decision in terms of choosing the right partner for yourself and you wonder what you going to do now? Thing is how do you know if you made the right decision? Was he the one for you? Or sometimes you are so infatuated by a man’s lifestyle and wealth that it completely blind sides you for what those men really are?

Let’s just say I’ve been in that boat when I came across a man, good looking and wealthy, drives the latest car and always has too much cash on him. He swept me off my feet by gracing me with his presence and future arrangements. This only strange thing about this whole equation was that he was so quick to meet me, date me, and eventually marry me.

Because my friend is in a very similar boat, it kind of gave me a wake-up call to never just rush into something, because you hardly know that guy and you always wonder what’s in it for him.

Life throws you curve balls all the time to teach you life lessons and those life lesson I’ve learned from my experience, was not to rush into something that you’ll regret in the long run. Yes, he was rich and probably would have showered me with gifts all the time, and that I know is any girls wish and dream, but in the end you have to face reality. I can't really see myself with someone that does not stimulate me emotionally,physically, mentally or most importantly intellectually.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy being pampered, but when it came to my ethical standards and morale, he lacked it, and didn't have respect me completely as a women which was a sign that he always expects things to go his way... and was definitely not what I wanted in a man. Sad but true.

Hope you could learn something out of my experience.

Until next time... chow bella! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment