Sunday, October 31, 2010

My big fat BIG dream


Mmmm... I always dreamed of being an entertainer, a dancer, an actress, but mostly just to be creative in many facets of my life. What would my big fat BIG dream be? Well firstly, definitely not to be associated as fat (no offense).

My big dream would be to be a happy person, and inspire people to be happy and successful as well. My success would be to achieve all my goals I set in life, and not just one goal of my life. The dream would comprise of lover, hard work, dedication and having enough to the point where I am able to not worry about money, it should be an asset that will not depreciate or devalue because my businesses will suffice and provide accordingly.

My dream was always to travel, travel and travel some more, and not be tied down to relationships, children until I am ready and able to settle down.

I do not want to give too much away, but what I do know is that God gave me this unique brain whereby I am able to visualise and recreate objects, ideas into something unthinkable. It’s like when you’re out with your friends and you pose a really crazy, out of the world idea, but because they live a conventional structured lifestyle, are unable to associate or bring their minds to just wonder and ponder life as it is, and what the possibilities of a new earth would be like.

In order to be true to myself, happiness should encompass and absorb into my veins, as I feel satisfaction ripple through the fine facial hairs lifting off my face. It‘s a priceless experience that I would want everyone in this world to experience. To be joyful, happy and positive about life, and rather encourage negative souls to let go of their anger and embrace endless love and appreciate and be thankful to being alive.

Have you ever felt inspired so much that you automatically inspire others... lol. You start to attract positive leaders into your life because in your mind and attitude you are determined to achieve bigger goals for yourself.
Big Fat Dream: Happiness, Love, Success, Ambition, Inspire, Creative, Dedication.

Hope I inspired you today!

Until Next time: Chow Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment