Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to tap into your feminine side?


It’s amazing how when you start embracing your femininity, how people on the outside looking at you notice it as well. Many different aspects like your character, your surrounding and energy levels help determine the person you really are.

These past few weeks, I have just been accepting the person I am, with all my flaws, and allowed myself to be spaced out from my normal surroundings. This short-term away period has done me the worlds good. It has made me look at life from a different perspective in terms of my goal and aspirations for my future. I also managed to tap into my inner self, and bring only the glow out inside of me.

The minute I allowed myself to become a more positive and goal driven individual, possibilities and opportunities sprung out my way and I grabbed it immediately. People all around me said I was glowing, and began attracting positive people into my living sphere because subconsciously, I was positively driven; therefore positive people just came to me naturally.

If you feel good and beautiful inside, it will manifest on the outside. You automatically feel and want to live life all over again. It’s a priceless feeling, and I would wish it upon every individual.

Wherever you are today, I want you to look yourself in the mirror, put on your sexy outfit, and just embrace the feeling of feeling and being beautiful as a female. Start believing in yourself, if not immediately, in stages, but never discourage yourself... always positive thinking... and you will see...

I hope I could inspire someone today!

Until next time... Chow Bela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment