Friday, October 29, 2010

200 Top Achievements...


1.Being born into a world of filled with wondrous opportunities that I’m still busy trying to figure it out!
2.My first Word… babababababab!
3.My First Walk.. Just lifted myself off the couch and started walking, just like that!
4.First day at school and not crying
5.First time I rode my bicycle without them tricycle wheels
6.Being the fastest athlete in my grade (1)
7.Taking Ballet classes and being one of the best ballet performers
8.Performing a ballet dance at my schools Prize giving evening
9.Receiving my first diploma in Primary School for best top 10 Academic Achievers in my Grade (7)
10.My first Job at SPAR
11.Buying my first Levi jeans at the Levi store in Waterfront for R500. I was really chuffed because I saved up my money while working and finally my hard work paid off!
12.Performing on stage at out high school talent show. I choreographed a Spice Girls dance, and I was Ginger Spice. Hilarious yet so forthcoming and successful.
13.Participating and receiving a leadership certificate for a leadership course
14.Chosen candidate for the Junior Town Council where I represented my high school
15.Elected as a Prefect for my school in Grade 12
16.I was on the Matric Committee
17.Chairman of Fanta Phat Jam Party hosted by GHFM! I came up with a concept in order for our school to win the biggest school party in Cape Town and in return our school receives R100 000 and profits from the Fanta Phat Jam Party!
18.Attending my matric dance
19.Passing Grade 12 with a Matriculate exemption
20.My first day at University studying BA language and Communications at the University of the Western Cape
21.Did a 6 month course in advertising where I realized my passion is create and come up with ideas and my field would have to comprise of advertising somehow.
22.Then came to CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology) to study Public Relations Management, where I’ve learned about people skills and how to be an effective leader.
23.Achieved my Diploma in PR and busy with my B-tech degree – currently

24.This is part where I realized that I this is a waste of my time and energy trying to make my long term memory sum up 200 important things when all I need is to open my mouth and all my wisdom shines through.

What now? Well I think I’ll just fast forward to the point where I am right now in my life and that is: I am currently doing my B-tech in Public Relations Management at the Cape Peninsula of Technology. I wish to excel further and combine my line of PR with a bit of creativity, fashion, advertising, style and beauty.

Achievements aren’t their to be counted, they are there to tell a remarkable tale about you a person and what you’ve been though, be it good or bad, easy or tough, but nevertheless you made it and you are still moving forward in life.

It’s always rewarding to look back at your life and see what you’ve done in your life and how it has benefited you and others. My aim is life is to be fully dependent on myself and become confident and passionate and be a go getter in my life, but most of all, stay motivated and determined to succeed in life!

Life is made up of building blocks, and only you can decide where the journey ends for you, but until then, keep climbing and striving for that inner goal satisfaction.

Hope I have inspired someone today!

Until Next Time…. Chow bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment