Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Lesbian French Kiss!


I will never forget the days I French kissest a female… or no actually females. In my opinion if you want to live a little on the edge and try new things, try to kiss a girl.

It was a crazy night with my boyfriends and girlfriends, we were having complete innocent fun, until the dare came up that my best friend and I smooch each other. At first it was a real joke, but after a few drinks, it was almost as if we were drawn to each other like two magnetic fields and we just hit if off smack down. It was hilarious because afterwards we laughed, then went on to analyzing the kiss… typical females I tell you. But we were really close at the time, so we never hid anything from each other and would say how we feel about each other be it good or bad, we had a straight friendship relationship, lol.

There are the few who have tried this and the many few who would not dare… me, it was in the moment, we just did it. Lips clutched together and a fluttery feeling of ‘wow this is so weird, yet so awesome’. The best part is when you would end up being the entertainment of the party, especially for those ogle guys that say ‘another kiss, just one more kiss, please!’ And the priceless look on their faces when they stare and their mouths opening wider and wider. Results: ‘Yor my bru that was so cool, do it again, do it again!’

Would I do it again? If it is in the moment, and I was just living it up a little, I would most probable do it again. If you wondering, ‘is this chick actually gay?’… I’m not! I would say I’m just comfortable being in my female skin and being open minded for new experiences as they come along. Sure there’s a line we draw in each one of our lives as to how far we would go. Me, I just do the kiss. I think it’s because I really enjoy kissing. Its very sensual and it’s the binding of two people’s souls, somehow intertwined from a mental and physical sense. HHMMMmmm… makes me want to kiss someone right now!

Would you be brave enough to try this act? I call it the Lesbian French Kiss!

Until Next Time… xoxo
Mish.Dish

1 comment:

  1. Mish, you are so brave to actually confess to having kissed a girl on a public domain! I would never French kiss a girl as I would rather stick to kissing men. Lol

    ReplyDelete