Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feelings Follow Behaviour!


Feelings follow behavior… um yes I would agree with this statement. To my understanding, how you feel sends out different behaviours of yourself, be it good or bad.

I agree because when it comes to loving someone or being in love with someone, the heart and mind combined conjure up the weirdest craziest moments ever, hence from the feelings you enact within yourself. The things we would do for love are so much stronger than what you wouldn’t do for love.

Our actions speak louder than words and always manifest throughout of lives be it good actions or bad, they become imprinted in your life like a permanent tattoo. That is why you always get that saying ‘think before you speak, or think before you act?’. Bottom lines, when your actions have spoken, they’ve spoke n and there’s not a dam thing you can do to change of reverse the past. It sucks, I know, but that’s reality.

These experiences occur a lot when you’re in love and the love you have for one person turns into anger and the next all you see is red. You don’t think straight, you just act like a turbo injected car that has been turned on and off you go with force, with no one being able to control or able to stop you. Your actions act out due to your strong feelings for that person and it can end up being the things you regret for the rest of your life.

In my life, I’ve always practiced patience and diligence with people. I try not to upset myself or allow my feelings to override my behavior. Then there are the times when arguments splurge out of control, they become ugly, and when you know you are saying the meanest things you would never have imagined yourself saying out loud, let alone your behaviours that follow it.

At the end of the day, it’s always good to be aware of what goes on within yourself, the feelings that are embedded into your physical being the day you were born. Once you are aware, you can realize the consequences, risks, and opportunities that go hand in hand with what you feel and the outcomes of that feeling.

This topic is open for discussion don’t you think?

Until next time… xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I get what you are saying Mish, but I took a different take on this topic. I looked at is as, we first act (behaviour)) then we develop feelings which establish how we feel about the action one took. I figured that people would understand this topic differently.

    ReplyDelete