Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How you know when you having a K*K day...


Today I woke up feeling all revved up until I got to the bathroom and saw my aunt Liz in her red Porsche came to visit. Then Aunt Liz in her red Porsche needed stuff so I told her I'll get it on my way to tech.

Then as I drove to the station to catch my train, and inn my head I knew I might not make it in time but still went on driving. Then as I got to the Parking lot at Kuils River station, and there I missed the train I was suppose to get. Now if you travel by train you would know that after 8, the trains come every half hour. So in my mind I thought ' Oh well its shit cold outside, going to chill for a while in the car and wait until after 9 and then get onto the platform". Then to my surprise as I looked to the right , there another train came in, that was like 5 minutes after the train I was suppose to get left. And immediately, whoops there I'm running, running for my life... hoping and praying kak hard 'please lord, don't let this train drive away, and it parked like for 10 seconds and there it went. Ah-stare-shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, I missed two trains in a span of 10 minutes, how dumb is that.

I felt like the biggest ninkon-poop on the station.lol Then that in itself was a big sign that I rather had to stay at home peoples, but no mish the dish had to meet her group to study for tomorrow big management test. Then I got a train...eventually that only took me to Bellville station, not knowing this train is turning back, and I'm chilling hard until I realised, but hey ' waar is almal dan nou'? Then I peeped out the window only seeing people running to Platform nine. Girlfriend, then I started running for my life(again) and just just managed to catch that train.

Then when I got to town I started walking fast because I thought I was late for my group study. Walking and walking, this random bergie man walks past and grabs my hand... WTF? I was so appalled I kept wiping my hand and as I looked back, he just kept smiling with no teeth in his gigantic mouth, all you see is pink gums... I'm telling you not a word of a lie I promise you.

Got the tech, finally, then ran to the bathroom to rinse my hand and use the toilet. Then the one toilet that had toilet paper was occupied. And I waited and I waited, and I swear it was like this chick was having a leka party, and she just doesn't get done. OK so I decided to go to the library and start looking for my group. To my dismay and disappointment, I just couldn't find them. Tried calling everyone but all you get is voicemail. Ooh now you can now just imagine how Justin-timberlake I am already... I'm Juzza to the max!

Ok I breath in and out and started walking out of the library and there my BF calls. I answer but not making a noise, and this library man with a massive gap in his teeth, he could fit in a KFC filler in that gap come my waya and he tells me to switch off my phone. But I tell him I'm leaving and as I'm walking he grabs by bag and goes off his rocket. I was so Juzza I told him 'leave my bag' and he just kept pulling it. And the more I'm telling to leave me and bag he just doesn't listen. Then I told him if I was shouting yes, reprimand me all you like, but I was on the phone,not speaking load and then I terminated the call wen he said I should, but to grab my bag and pull me with it... Not a dam Ayoba!

Then he said sorry, and as I came out of the aisle, everybody looked and stared, was very and extremely embarrassing.

Then went to the bathroom, finally got a toilet, only to find there was no seat on it. Scandal scandal scandal to handle. Then I just squatted because nature was calling from all ends of the world and I couldn't wait no more, so I just toughened up and got it over and done with.

And this my friends is how a Kak day unfolds!So now I'm in the engineering lab and not knowing what to do next.. go home?

4 comments:

  1. Y0ou deserve to go home, my dear... Enjoyed the blog, though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mish, that was really a k*k day. All that drama in just one day would just be too much for any one to handle.

    ReplyDelete