Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Filings are so artificial!


This year was the first year that I had to have fillings done to my teeth, but never in my years could I have imagined how fake and artificial my teeth feel now. It feels like they used cement to fill my tooth... horrible. Since my first filling, I cannot eat the same anymore, it feels artificial and I just want my teeth without the fillings in them.

When I bit on my teeth, it feels rough, instead of smooth, and my teeth have become extremely sensitive. I can’t even bit into a piece of sausage without me teeth feeling sensitivity. If they had warned me before hand, then I would at least have gotten a nice tangy and chewy meal, knowing that it wouldn’t feel the same next time I much into something chewy.

This is so saddening :(! I want this cement out of my teeth; it feels fake and not natural. My dentist never advised that my teeth would become sensitive... may I sue her?

Eating will never be the same again. I have a very healthy appetite, now I might as well eat like a model... once or never a day! And here I thought by having your teeth filled, would allow me to enjoy my food even more, instead the complete opposite effect. This depresses me because I love my food.

If you have any views about teeth fillings... please voice your opinion. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Until Next time... Chow bela :(

No comments:

Post a Comment