Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This is to you where ever you are ...


Why do I keep seeing you, why won’t you disappear?
I’ve gotten over you a long time, yet here you are always visiting me in my dreams
Why is that?
It’s like all you ever do in my dream is watch me
You never speak to me, yet you are always just staring at me from a distance
If you checking if I’m alright don’t be because I am just fine
In honesty, yes I admit, I liked you
I adored you, we had great chemistry
Until you assumed I was like most females that would give into you
But I was a die hard, couldn’t you see it in my eyes
I knew what I wanted and so did yoy
I guess that’s where we differed in that sense
That was when you crushed me by assuming I was this and that
I won’t lie; it still hurts to this day
But who am I kidding; you still stuck in my head
The only question left to say: How are you doing?
I’ve tried to set you free, yet my unconscious still has you stored away

How do I get you out of my mind?
How do I get you out of my dreams?
Why does my head play these silly games with you?
It’s like I want to prove myself to you, yet my pride always steps in to protect me
If had one wish I’d probably wish to see you one more time just to figure myself out.
If not, then am I still hung up over you in a weird mysterious way?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know that you had a poetic side. Interesting read, its sounds like this poem is about an ex; am I right?

    ReplyDelete