Thursday, February 11, 2010

Writers Block



Today is one of those dreary days where my brain doesn't seem to work with me congruently. I woke up this morning with a massive headache knowing I have lots to do in a small amount of time. One of it being to complete tech work, but when I left this morning I forgot the one most important thing of the day... my flash. My flash is like my other life that holds the important information that I simply can't do without, especially for my blog.

Now I'm sitting here thinking of something to write, but my brain is blank. So I'm writing about my block, hoping my brain can turn on the lights so that we can start working effectively together so that I won't have to waist another day pondering about my work!

Now I just have to count and see whether what I wrote about was long enough...

I'm going to think happy thoughts now, and try to revive myself, so that when you do hear from me again on my blog, I will be engerized and pump some feel good thoughts into your head.

Thats all, see you later...

3 comments:

  1. This is a very clever way to fill up your blog Michelle i must say. I also like the pics you added, they make the blog seem interesting. Hopefully you will be revived next time you make an entry on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog. I can definately relate to it. And I am loving the pictures, makes the blog so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn right mish! This is particularly acute with the work piling up. I lost a flash drive at the end of last year. Fortunately, i was done with everything; there is never a student kind enough to return lost flashes. I just got a new one i will take care of it like the apple of my eye.

    ReplyDelete