Monday, January 24, 2011

Jealousy makes you nasty... :(



Today has been a very frustrating morning for me as I had lots on my mind and things I needed to get off my chest, but for some or other reason it always seems to come out the wrong way... DAM!!!!

It's like trying to tell someone in a nice way that there's a booger(aka snot) in there nose but you just don't know no how, but if you don't tell them, then it bugs you the whole freaking time until you or someone else tells that someone... So lets just say this how my story goes, but a tad bit in depth.

Ok... how do I put this in words? This is so hard because I feel like an absolute nut after my actions, but if I didn't say anything it would have eaten me alive, so what was I suppose to do?

Like most of us all know, Blackberry with its BBM and many other social network applications is busy taking over the world, and is the new fad in cell phones and its going to be booming for a while I see, and... well I don't have Blackberry and due to these phones I felt left out, which I shouldn't have felt... but I did, and now that I have spoken out, my actions just made me feel bleh!!! But I was just being honest, to my friends and myself.

SO yes, I got a bit jealous because other people could BBM with each other and mixt together and I couldn't, and by my jealousy acting out, friends were affected by this and I feel horrible. Was it really just my jealousy acting out, or was I actually genuine by saying you need to know where to draw the line. Maybe me liking someone had more to do with it, and the fact that I like to be paid attention to. I mean its normal to be jealous right... arr now I'm feeling even more SH**TIer.




I just feel like hibernating and never be seen again!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR (busy clenching my teeth and lips, with a big sigh...)

..................................................... I'm sorry..................... but if I didn't tell you, it would just have killed my whittle voice inside.



Mish.Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment