Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don't allow anger to get the better of you!


I'm sitting at university now, yeah, you all probably wondering 'why'? Well lets just say that I decided to help out my sister today by allowing her to attend belly dance classes while I wait for her to finish. The only problem with this equation is that I asked a friend to drive with me, because I only have my learners licence. To my surprise he came with, but only to be a real pain in the... you know what?

It gave me a wake up call because in times when people needed me, hence my friend, I would always sacrifice my time no matter the cost and support him. Now that he has to return the favour he is rather grumpy for having to spend 2 hours waiting with me at university.

On the one hand, yes it may be boring and not what he wants to do, but hey if you commit helping somebody out, you don't do it half way, you should be fully committed because you know how much they would do for you.

This situation angers me so much, my tooth is aching, which is a sign that I'm not being expressive enough as to how I am feeling right while he is where ever he is. It hard for me to say this but everyday I realise more and more that you can't depend on people making you life a better, happy or healthier one.

Sigh... and yet I still have a conscience that is feeling guilty because it feels as if he done it out of obligation than anything else. Like 10 tons of weight on his shoulders.

The more I'm thinking about it the more my tooth is paining. I just needed to vent about it right now and I have. Therefore I will not feel angry or allow anger to control me and my feelings.

Have a good night Mish.dish Readers.

Mwa :)

1 comment:

  1. It certainly is hard to depend on people as people tend to disappoint you. The only person you can truly depend on is yourself.

    ReplyDelete