Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Frustration Reeks at CPUT - Cape Town Campus


If you're ever thinking of going to an instituion that is well equipped to suit your needs in terms of eduation, durable and reputable facilities, do not invest your time and money at CPUT, Cape Town Capmus!!! I promis you it a waste of your time and money!

Throughout the 4 years that I've been studying at this institution (God only knows why), this campus has always had a huge problem when it comes to the use of using their facilities, specifically their computers. Its 2010 and still nothing is being done to solve these primary problems.

Another distubia, more like an infested plague taking over CPUT is E-learning. Freedom of stealing has become the new fad at that building. I don't consider it apart of the isntitution, or rather I can't because just the thought makes me want to puke!!!

I am utterly and totally disgusted with CPUT services whereby they assist students. Since we all got back from the long World Cup Holidays, there are roughtly 10 computers in the library lab that are out of order, and some don't even consist of a screen. I am a full time student, but I'm here tonight, again (all the way from Kuils River) hoping to do some research because during the day, its simply impossible. But what do I find.. the same havock happening during the evening. I'm just sick and tired of this campus and the people who think they can run a campus becuase NEWSFLASH>>> YOU CAN'T!!!

Don't know where to go, who to complain anymore, the only way is problably going to the SON and making it a front cover page?

Why is it so hard to get a IT technition to fix our pc's, afterall then why the heck does this campus offer IT? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and this is one reason why I struggle to do my research and find something lucrative and informative to write about!

If I had the choice, I would go to CPUT Bellville campus aka Pentech, where I at least am assured of a PC, a working printer per lab and assistance from students doing IT. You can workd quietly without any stress what so ever!!!

Im done complaining, chow for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you Mish when it comes to finding a working pc on our campus, one can spend up to 30mins going around campus trying to find a working pc in a lab that doesn’t have a class.

    ReplyDelete