Monday, July 19, 2010

Being Squashed on peak hour Train!


Today was one of those mornings where its cold, chilly and the trains are a nightmare to travel, especially in the early hours of the morning.

Kuils River station is where I get a train to town, but this morning I thought I was going to be crushed. As the train stopped at my station, people shoved and pushed to get into a carriage and I was stuck in the 'middle-siddle'. I made a spin around before entering the carriage, only to be pushed against my guy friend. It was such a tight squeeze, I could feel his genitals... NOT AYOBA!

This tight squeeze lasted until the next station so it was quite awkward, and funny at the same time, people thought we were a couple... can you handle the scandal?

But we made it safely to CPUT. I just want lecturers who read this to see and understand when we say the trains were too full, that it was in fact extremely full, and that most of the students are committed to their studies!

Have a super-duper day.

Chow Bela!Mish.dish

3 comments:

  1. That's what it is living in a metropolitain area where there's mount of people that must attend work. You'll never get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s why I prefer to travel by taxi, I have heard so many times how trains can be full and I think it’s a huge risks travelling by train especially in a busy line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you purchase this picture from ..I would really like to buy it
    Thanks
    Lyd

    ReplyDelete