Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do you ever really forget????

The whole creation of life and being on earth can be very complicated and construed sometimes, especially the part of experiencing heart-ache and pain and wondering if you'll ever get over it.

I'm writing this because I don't know how to reach out to someone who has once consumed my heart completely. I've realised that life has to go on and that broken promises are not worth waiting on. Now that its over, he's life is falling apart and here I'm still standing and feeling completely guilty and responsible for his life.

Heart-ache is the Mutha- Fusher, but the only way to heal from it is to reside and feel what needs to be felt, experience each heart broken- ness and grow from it.

I've come to realise sometimes that we have to make the crudest decisions in life, even though it was never the intention of hurting someone else, because we all have paths we are destined for and by allowing people to hold you back from it is just unhealthy.

This is my wish and prayer to you: I hope that you can find it your heart some day to forgive me for hurting you this way, but know that it was done out of pure and good reason and nothing else. All I ever wanted for you was to be the best that you could be, and now that I'm gone, you seem to have no hope inside of you. I pray that your guardian angels and Arch-angel Micheal will help and guide you in the right path, now that I'm not there anymore.

Remember that what we've shared, it will always be there, never to be forgotten, a remembrance of the good times and not the bad, but I think its time we move on and see where that pot of gold is waiting for us?

I wish you the best for your future endeavours and hope that you will come back onto the right path soon.

Until next time... Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment