Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Best moments in life are free.




1 February 2011@ 11.45pm

It’s the things that reside closest to our hearts that are most memorable, unforgettable, laughable and most importantly cherish-able. These are the moments in our life when we share memories and ideas with the people dear and closest to you, or just random people who brighten your day.

With that said, all the things that make us happy comes form within, and not money or wealth could necessarily fill those gaps when it comes to happiness.

SO what is my point to all of this, well I had one of those crazy- mad- hilarious -fun and entertaining night with a dear friend that’s close to me. This was one of those nights where anything and everything that could possibly go wrong… went wrong!!! But it was all fun and laughs, until he dropped me off at home and his car wouldn’t start. Well, I didn’t quite know this until I was almost in my house…

I was just about to close my front door, and suddenly, I hear this jerking sound and if I’m not mistaken, the ignition of a car going off but not hearing any car starting up. Then I realized that it was my friend whose car wouldn’t start.

One thing you have to understand is that I stay in a close, meaning there are houses all around the road, hence close proximity to noise would or could awake me fellow neighbors. But let’s cut to the chase… due to the watch dogs in my road, they were not very familiar with a new person in funny car, therefore began to bark, and like wild fire, they awoke the rest of the neighborhood dogs… people, you cannot even begin to fathom the craziness that was taking place in my road …lovl.. and this early hours of the morning.

So picture this: a guy pushing his car back and fourth then hopping back into his car and start it up lol. Arrr, I know… I felt bad, and then eventually I rocked up and decided to pitch in. Just to add to the scandal as he jumped out of his car… Wham Bam*%$^#@R$%^%^.. Kaaa-baaah- knocks his head on the sharp edge of the door.. EINA!!!! I couldn’t help myself but to burst out laughing.

Anyway, then he went along giving me instructions how to start up the car and me trying to comprehend all of this at 2.00am the morning. My tummy was literally in stitches but what I enjoyed most that we eventually got the car started, worked as a team and had no hard feelings. There was no Ego tripping or name calling because you were either too stupid or dump to comprehend, it was just making the most of the situation and what a better way that through laughter and smiles. I laughed, he laughed, we made a spectacle, but what the heck, that’s what makes my life that interesting and entertaining at the end of the day.

To conclude my story, I wouldn’t trade a memory like last night for something material, because material things are there to use and once they’ve served there purpose you throw them away and find a replacement; whereas moments and memories are constant reminders of things that make us both happy and sad, but the happy ones are the best ones.

I know this was a long one, but I hope I have inspired you to always cherish the fun and priceless moments in life.

Until I next time… Chow Bella :)

Mish.Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment