Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Square 1


It seems my second semester has really caught me off guard... this time around. Decisions and amending decisions by lecturers I find unfair. They say the one thing and then they do the complete opposite. My head is spinning right now and I need to feel the ground just to make sure that I'm still sane at least.

Today is just one of those days when you try to do something, but every time you find yourself doing the same things over twice.. and its Wrong( frustration face!). At the end of the day you just want to be assured that what you are doing is correct and that you don't have to be plunged back to square 1!

If you didn't know this, back to square 1 is a terminology used to express how far you really are... be it in life, you career or just plain simply trying to finish off work! This is not an Ayoba feeling as it makes you feel as if you are going nowhere reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll slowly.

Too many changes due to lecturers the decisions just puts me back to square one as I have to regroup and draw myself towards myself. Re-calculate each assignment and everything else.. .ai ya ya!

In essence, I'm just so fuzzed right now and its a beautiful day in Cape Town... ooh the temptations.

Until Next Time.. Chow Bella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment