Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What motivates me?

This question sounds so simple to answer, but when you sit down and think about it, you’ll find that its actually much harder. The first thing that springs into my head when this question comes up is friends, family, my surroundings and my goals.

Friends play a vital role in one life when it comes to making big decisions, and seeking advice. They are the people who help assist you in steering clear and getting you on the right track. If you they are steering you in the opposite direction then you should know that they are not good news or genuine friends. The friends I have, most of them really stimulate and motivate to do my bestin life. I’ve never been very deadline driven, but ever since I’ve been friends with new people, they’ve motivated me to meet deadlines and I have!

Family was there since the day you were born. They are also the builiding blocks who helps to sculp your vision and thouhgts of life, what to and what not to do, right from wrong and they are the ones that motivate me to the best I can be in whatever I choose to do. When you are old enough you should be able to have a vision of where it is you’d like to be one day and achieve all the goals you aspire to. If you come out a home where both your parents raised you, and played an important role in your life, chances are that they are more influential that being raised by a single mother or dad. Reason being that being raised by only one role figure does not always instill a balance in the way you should think or be, you are only being stimulated from a female or a male figure. Due to the fact that male and females are very different in many ways, it is always a good thing to have guidance or input from both parties.

I always try and surround me with positive people and a good environment. I believe successful people drive people in weird and mysterious ways, and definitely contribute positively in one’s life. Its also a good idea to surround yourself with your future goals, things that remind you of why you are where you are and have that constant reminder of what you are meant to finish.

Lastly, my goals and passion drive me. No matter how down in the dumps or bad day I have, by ensuring that I have future goals, it keeeps me motivated and makes me see the end of a dark tunnel.

Until Next time… chow bela!

1 comment:

  1. We all seem to have our families, friends and goals as the forces behind our drive and ambition. There are always there pushing us to obtain the best results in everything we do.

    ReplyDelete